Women’s Domestic Violence Support Network
The aim of the Western Women’s Domestic Violence Support Network is to assist in empowering women survivors of family violence in taking control of their lives through the provision of appropriate information, support and assistance to reconnect to employment, recreation and community life.
Our Service Provides
- Someone to talk to
- Personal support
- Support at the Magistrate’s and Family Courts
- Company appointments
- Information about services
- Support from someone who speaks your language
- A link to other community resources
- AdvocacyWe provide this service in the Western suburbs – Inner West, Maribyrnong, Brimbank, Hobson’s Bay, Wyndham, Moonee Valley, Melton and Hume.Women who have experienced or are experiencing family violence may contact any of the above listed phone numbers for assistance and referral to our Network.We seek to offer a service that is….
- Provided by trained volunteers
Telephone – (03) 9312 0960.
Fax – (03) 9311 074
Please visit our new website. Click here